Submit Your Abstract
The Organizing Committee of International Mental Health Conference Nepal 2017 (IMHCN2017) invites mental health and allied professionals, practitioners, researchers, academicians, NGOs, INGOs, service users, and students to contribute scientific papers, posters, or symposia related to the Conference Theme “Coming together for mental health” in the following areas:
- Promotion of mental health
- Prevention of mental illness
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of people with mental illness
` We would like to encourage all to present any research/work done in the field of mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) in the form of Paper or Poster presentations.
Submissions may be in the form of Open Papers or Scientific Poster Presentation
Open Papers (OP) — Presentation of data reflecting an individual study or idea that is not part of a symposium. The organizing committee will place the OP into related themes. Each theme will last for 60-90 minutes, but individual papers should aim to be no more than 8-10 minutes with a five minute question time at the end.
Poster Presentation (PP) — graphic representations of the results of empirical/conceptual/ organization work put on display by individual/group of delegates and open for questioning or discussion by those interested.
All selected abstracts will be published in the Conference Souvenir.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES:
- Abstracts must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2017.
- Abstracts must be written in ENGLISH only, and should not exceed 250 words (Not including title, authors, key-words and affiliations).
- Abstracts must be in text format, DO NOT include any graphs, tables or images.
- You must indicate whether you wish to have your abstract considered for OPEN PAPERS (OP) or POSTER PRESENTATION (P).
- Please provide the presenter’s brief biography in no more than 200 words.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the designated field: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion. We only accept abstracts related to the conference theme.
- Abstract should be typed in Times New Roman font, size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Accepted abstracts are eligible for presentation after receiving full registration fee from the author/ presenter. If registration fee of the presenter is not received by due date, his/her paper is assumed to have been withdrawn. Once the abstract is submitted, changes, correction or rewording are not allowed. The submission should be carefully proof-read and corrected by the author. Individual authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information supplied, as accepted abstracts will be printed on the Conference Souvenir.
- All Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Only those abstracts judged to be of high quality and of relevance will be accepted. Acceptance notification will be sent to the first submitting author and presenter with further instructions. Final presentation style will be subject to the decision of the Scientific Committee.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will exclude the abstract from consideration.
|Call for abstracts Open date||01 June 2017|
|Abstract submission deadline||Closed|
|Acceptance notification||31 December 2017|
|Registration deadline for presenters||16 January 2018|
|Conference dates||16 & 17 February 2018|
Individuals whose abstracts are selected also needs to register for the conference.